six years and still under 50 posts.

11.12.2001

What Cost Green Lawn?
manicured lawns are pretty. I enjoy running close to them. makes me forget my lungs hurt. I live very close to hancock park which is an affluent area. the yards are nice, so are the homes, and the streets are lined with pretty trees. fine and dandy. my problem is the smell. they are all manicured with fresh dung of some type of animal. I have no idea what animal, but I know that smell and I think they've been eating bean burritos. It's bad, like Oh Jesus That Stinks bad. thing is I won't stop running there on account of it -- I'm entirely too hard-headed for that. I understand where I live now, it ain't exactly chem-lawn country, and that's fine, it just seems someone somewhere would've invented or concocted some sort of enviro-safe fertilizer instead of poop. or maybe a food animals eat where the poop smells like chocolate or honeysuckle. hmmm, maybe I should retreat to my underground lab. wait, I don't have one. hmmmm, time to build an underground lab...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home