six years and still under 50 posts.

12.31.2001

my promise of commitment to quality to you the (lone) reader in the upcoming year. I also feel bad I haven't posted in a while. I'm sorry ezra. off to san francisco I am so happy new year everybody.

back.
and you knew I would be, jesus christ I'm kool bobby p

happy.
as a young chap with his beak in a can o red bull.

determined.
I'll pound your forehead with my kool bobby style, then set you up
with my own generic version of a loritab while I rub your feet with my miagi hands.

speed.
check the traction as I round your corner. no screeches. check it.

agility.
like a globetrotter if a globetrotter wasn't playing basketball but instead decided to write a stupid
blog. but he couldn't write about basketball either, if that's ok with him. not writing about basketball
being the only clear restriction imposed upon him (or her).

talent.
like a show. except I'm not in it per say, but I can and will M.C. the event if the scheduled MC gets
sick and can't make it.

respect.
if your mom was here I'd call her mrs. in front of her last name, even if she said to call her norma or
claire or faye.

clarity.
I will fog up your mental mirror with my brain shower, then wipe it away with my grubby hand,
revealing your grinning mug.

peace.
clean sweeping the drunken evil doer guy at the bar and then putting him in the body bag, johnny.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home