six years and still under 50 posts.

1.15.2002

wait, just hold on. none of that last post is true. I'm really not that hot right now. not even tepid. I know many of you thought you were "riding along with an original pimp" type of character - well it simply isn't the case. wow, this is hard.....

I'm terribly sorry for fooling thousands and thousands of you into thinking I am the hippest , most fierce tiger in the zoo (of life).

I don't blame you if you don't come back.

It's like I just woke up today and realized I've been spelling cool and corner with freakin' K's folks. what the hell is that?
that isn't me.
I run a Judi Dench email list for christ sakes.
I think red pistachios are sent from heaven.
On the weekends I sit around in my one piece PJ outfit and make up sniglets.

that's not so cool, is it?

(sigh) well, I feel much better.

thanks for sticking around, I ..... hey, where are you going? please don't ...... you're going to buy milk now? I have milk........ no it's not sweet acidopholous. but.... ok, ok, I see. cool, I'll be here waiting for you to come back, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home