six years and still under 50 posts.

4.15.2002

greetings from new york city. this town sure is great. beats the hell out of los angeles. I think I'm staying for a couple more weeks, or until I've ruined all of my friendships up here, whichever happens first. I've been splitting time between brooklyn and manhattan. this is my first time to see brooklyn, and I like it. a lot. neighborhood-y and full of young vivrant folk. a good bit of larry's around, which suits annie just fine as she lives in the heart of it.
i've had a shitty issue I'm currently in the middle of trying to resolve, or attempt to resolve. not fun. especially now while i'm up here supposedly to get away. this time I'm determined to get it worked out, as opposed to running and supressing, as is my usual response. in the heat of this shit I journeyed today to the east village to get an eyebrow piercing. I wanted desperately to shake it up and feel some pain. couldn't get it though, as I have had a recent rash near my eyes ( see juice fast ). sucks. oh well, maybe in a couple of months I can try again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home