six years and still under 50 posts.

8.20.2002

don't live in LA ? don't really blame you, but I must say this town has some of the best live music in the world. everybody comes through here. I have gone concert crazy since I first moved here and this weekend is a good example of why this town is bearable. (my beloved braves are even in town this weekend and I don't know if I can catch a game.) friday night is cornelius. saturday and sunday is the sunset junction street fair featuring sonic youth, sleater-kinney, the radar brothers, the warlocks, mudhoney, chaka khan ( chaka khan-chaka khan) and countless other bands. it's free, too, but there is a $6 suggested donation. jealous ? come down and visit - you can sleep here at the house with michael - he won't mind !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home