six years and still under 50 posts.

12.10.2001

allow me to give a quick shout out to a definite california favorite of mine:
trader joe's . it's a market and grocery store and discount food supplier that is stocked with alternate varieties of almost everything, most of which is made and packaged by trader joe's themselves. example of trader joe's products I can't stop eating: spicy hummus ( I want to kick somebody) , chicken enchiladas (addict), very berry clusters cereal (more like very berry fuckin yummy ), frozen calamari rings ( roomate turned me onto this frozen treat - I sautee then add to trader joe's marinara for the pasta route). their products are also free of most pollutants, additives, chemicals, and they stay away from hormone injected cattle farms. if you're from atlanta this place is like a combo of harry's in a hurry and sevananda but cheaper and twice the yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home