six years and still under 50 posts.

2.26.2002

well it's 3pm now on my first day of the juice fast. I'm feeling a lot of energy right now, I don't know why, but I feel pretty awake for this normally lazy time of afternoon. of course it could be that this is also the first day of not smoking, so who knows. why this ? why now ? for certain health reasons, I have to quit smoking. I wanted to get as many of the toxins out of my system as quickly as possible. four days ago I met a guy who had just finished his three day juice fast. in fact he was pulling out a sandwich as he was saying how much better and how in tune he felt with his body. so if I have to quit smoking, and also want to experience what it feels like to have my body cleansed, why not combine them ? yeah, I know, tomorrow I'll probably be insane, but as of right now I feel great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home