six years and still under 50 posts.

7.24.2002

have I told you hollywood is a shithole ? I have? ok.....just checking. the place stinks of old cheese. the only thing good about this part of town is amoeba, arclight cinemas and the Y. theres a chance I could land this super kick ass pad in silverlake for september. I'm keeping my stinky fingers crossed. if my frustration with this part of town continues and I'm unable to find another place, I'll be forced to use my eye lasers to demolish any perceived threats in my path, whether plant or animal. I don't want to have to use my eye lasers, but frankly I'm running out of options. I haven't used them since i blew up Ms. Pearce, my 6th grade teacher. she crossed me. simple as that, so I eliminated her with my precise and destructive eye lasers after she sent me out into the hall for making "gassy" noises.

be kind to me and I'll bend over backwards for you, but cross me and feel the wrath of my eye lasers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home