six years and still under 50 posts.

1.16.2003

charmed , I'm sure

first off, no, of course none of that last post was true - except maybe the cool water cologne part.

today I have to write a crap load of charmed trivia. ya, know, charmed, that wicca friendly show centered around three hottie sister witches with powers they must all use together to fight evil, whether it be fighting warlocks, demons, or overpriced jeans at fred segal's.

I have never seen this show, yet by the end of today I will know it as well as le larry's old roomate chris. that's saying a lot, too, apparently. I think he has the lunchbox.

granted, yes, they are hot, and thus I must be careful and not get too worked up and lose focus. thank god jenny sent me the mormon maturbation prevention page to help keep my desires in check. after reading this I have to question those righteous fighting witches. if they are so "against evil" and everything, why are they turning me on with such force that I may feel compelled to masturbate, which the mormons (i.e. God) have just told me is so sinful?

somehow I know by midday the dark side will have won me over, and there I will lie on the floor, spent, barely muttering the mantra: evil-icious. evil-icious.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home