six years and still under 50 posts.

11.25.2001

what a great Thanksgiving. I am most thankful for my friends this year. I take pride in my friends. I don't think that's a vice. they kick ass. I want to show off my friends to all, like a friend shop where I can place them in the front window for people to see. sometimes I think I don't deserve them, like after awesome weekends such as this past one where good friends can just sit around all day long and not shower and play music and other stuff and just be around each other and well, just be.

the actual thanksgiving in san francisco was equally as great, from mat's first ever and oh so yummy turkey (-- check his site for some pic's -- I bet he'll have them up monday), to harper's happy glow and kitchen prowess ( thanks for the help on the mashed taters, harp), to Jeff's giggles and smiles, and to the other folks who were there -- one of which, gene, is a guy I used to actually party with years ago in Monroe, Ga.! small world indeed.

thank you everyone for a truly memorable holiday where the epitome of the day's intentions were truly honored.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home