six years and still under 50 posts.

12.12.2001

I don't normally get into the whole celeb gossip thing too much, so I may be showing you something you knew, but as I was doing research for the contract TNT gig (today's movie is edtv ) I came across this interesting bit about jenna elfman, the actress who plays dharma in dharma and greg. I don't know the show, but after watching her in edtv I was pretty interested in her, that is, until I read this. now I'm just interested in her like one would be interested in people who say the dumbest shit and you can't figure out if they can actually mean what they said 'cause there's no fuckin way I could ever imagine anyone I know saying something even remotely as not only ignorant but ridiculous and completely insulting as what this out of touch bimbo says.
from IMDB-
" When asked why she wouldn't sign autographs for a celebrity auction for children with HIV, Elfman stated that she couldn't support any organization that raised money for AIDS research or relief because 'AIDS is a state of mind, not a disease.' "

what kind of idiots could possibly brainwash her into thinking this way. she obviously isn't bright enough to concoct such warped sense of nonthinking, but she is smart & rich enough to assimillate into a wonderful "new" concept of "mind - thinking", y'know , like

mindhead.

to me it reaks like a fresh mound of............... bullshittery.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home