six years and still under 50 posts.

12.15.2001

LA is strange.
walked out of laemmle sunset 5 theatre yesterday after seeing Royal Tenenbaums, which was completely brilliant. I promised myself I wouldn't go on about what a great piece of film this is, so there. but as I walked out, dusk was near , and the sky was patchy between the fierce reds and oranges of sunset and towards the hills was thick clouds but in between there was a deep blue sky that highlighted all of the homes on the hill facing us at the theatre. then almost directly over the hills that are facing us, small white strips of clouds / fog were seeping into join the bigger masses of gray clouds gatheringjust next to the bright fire colors of sky just next to it. everyone was just standing and looking at the sky. it was beautiful. then, I go downstairs to sam ash music store and as I walk into the drum section there, of course, is ben stiller - 15 minutes after watching his great performance on screen, I watch as he is about to purchase an electronic drum set at sam ash. he played it for a while too, not bad actually. I told him to stick to the acting. ( no you didn't!) oh yes I did ( no you didn't) oh yes I did ( no you didn't) ok I didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home