six years and still under 50 posts.

2.27.2002

10:48 pm
today ended up much easier than it began. the nicotine cravings are not as constant as they were last night - in fact I was out with a smoker friend at a bar and was fine. I think smelling the hot wings the guy next to me was eating was the most difficult part of the evening. at one point I fantasized delicately lifting my left wrist and putting a vulcan grip on his shoulder, sending him straight to the floor in a swift and inconspicuous exit as I quickly yoink a drumstick. I am amazed at my sniffer - it is filtering everything around me in intense sensations - it's like 3-D, except, y'know, without the glasses and having nothing to do with your sight. considering my olfactory senses are through the roof, the hunger pains are not nearly the intensity felt yesterday. well I'm loaded up on juices for the final day 3 of the ( sometimes known as the What the Fuck am I Doing) juice fast so bring on tomorrow.

here's to a good night's sleep.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home