six years and still under 50 posts.

8.28.2002

Tomorrow I leave town to go to the lovely Fla. panhandle and soak up some countrified rays on the beaches of PC and Destin - it's the place me and my high school buddies spent spring breaks puking up warm, funnelled milwaukee's best on fine-grained white beaches. it's the place where you were allowed to momentarily OD on something cheap, like whippits or even glade. the last time I was there I was pretty interested in catching the bikini contest at club la vela, especially after rumors of MTV being there. that was a while ago.

this weekend, as my good friend adam williams is tying the knot on the beach to a wonderful lady, I will reflect, I'm sure, of the good times spent in atlanta and, occasionally, when the parentals permitted and the time was right, those lovely and disgustingly wasted moments baking in the sweltering sunlight of the redneck riviera -- all of us young, really really dumb, and shiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home