six years and still under 50 posts.

3.21.2006

Spring Tour ! Spring Tour !

My band, The Harpeth Trace, is about to embark on an 8 day, 6 state, 3500 mile tour through the southwest in a VW Vanagon with no AC. I can't wait. This is something I've wanted to do for so long and now it's happening with a band I love and people I love being around. I am debating whether to bring my laptop. I want to keep a tour diary and post it from the road, but having my most important possession with me during this journey into sketchy bars and places I've never been is a dificult decision to make. ugh. I think I'm gonna do it.

So I will use my drumming blog, Rattle and Thud, as the base for my tour diary. Inspired by the road king Mr. Mike Watt, I will try and capture a sense of this trip with words and pictures.

And now, back to packing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home