six years and still under 50 posts.

11.28.2001

Another saturday night in LA


here we are! come on in, relax. have a seat. no? you'd rather stand? cool, that's cool. are you thirsty? I have some wine and... what's that? not thirsty? ok - would you like...anything? ahh yes, the bathroom, it's right , yeah, right through there.

10 minutes later

what? oh damn! so sorry, I'll be right back. no, we're out of paper towels too. I know, yeah, be back in a jiff.

30 minutes later

ok here you -- oh you're out. sorry about the wait but no stores were open. ok.... well, how did you..? , forget it. well if you need any I have some right here. it says "extra soft" , heh heh, it even has aloe. let me put this up so that won't happen again, at least anytime soon,, heh, my roomates never seem to buy the stuff.

20 seconds later

you sure you don't want anything to drink? I mean at the bar you seemed...what? oh, yeah, well, yeah, I know, it's just that this particular card was supposed to be fine. I mean I had my others with me, but, y'know this one is.... solid; or was,, at least. no, no, I'll be happy to pay you back for the tab. come on, you know I... , what's that? music? sure, I gOTS THE tUNES, BABY!

what? no, I was just being silly, y'know, like I GOTS DE FLAVA MAMA!

who said that? um, i dunno, jon spencer I think. no, I didn't mean to call you baby and mama, it's just a silly phrase....... well, I'm sorry then. I would have never...
.....no, no, stay, please, stay. here, here's a record I love. check this out...

45 seconds later

it's uh, chicago's greatest hits. you don't like it? c'mon, it's like being back in middle school..... no, I , actually loved that period of time. the innocence, sneaking around, french kissing.... gross? well I guess if you think about it like that, yeah, the tongue is a muscle, and there are germs in your mouth. oh, no, I'm sorry, I didn't know. how did he communicate then? oh - that's .... something then isn't it.....

3 minutes later

soooooo, you like movies? well, I, no, I mean I'm just trying to get the conversation flowing is all. what do you mean why? I think you are a pretty and intelligent woman, and I think if maybe we could get to know one another then there could be a connection. I love laughter and I think you have the best laugh I've.... TV? ok, sure, my roomates lost the remote but I'll just... Ricki lake? when? what was the name of the show ? oh wow -- 9 years ago huh? did they actually make you fight with your mom, or did ...... oh, I see. montel too. 15 years old huh? did you reconcile with her? reconcile -- you know, make up with her. wow- those are strong words to say to the person who gave birth...... now don't say that - I'm glad you're born , I mean....... alive. I'm glad you're alive....... well, you should be.

12 minutes, 30 seconds later

hey kalen! how was your night? you're getting in late! this is cathy. she.... yeah... we met at the bar actually....

2 minutes later

would you guys .......... oh, sorry to interrupt.

10 minutes later

that's the laugh I was talking about! kalen, you got a way of getting her to laugh, man. that's good.

5 minutes later

WELL. I guess I'll leave you two alone -- it seems as if.... No, Cathy it's not ron, it's rob. rob poynter.
good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home