six years and still under 50 posts.

12.17.2001

I put this lengthy post in yesterday about how I was working on the exorcist and how I had all this interesting trivia about the actual case of the exorcism blatty based the exorcist book on and about the 9 deaths surrounding the filming of the movie, but the webpage people lost my page. those stupid fuckers. those ignorant and subversive bastards. they're not really, but they make me say mean things when they do stuff like this. It's easy for me to fly off the handle like this when it's all too evident our relationship is going downhill. look I haven't slept well at night. It may be time to face up to the fact that parting ways may be best. but you go ahead and tell them that and they'll be like " oh yeah we feel the same way" but if you look into their eyes you can tell their lying because they keep looking down and to the left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home