six years and still under 50 posts.

1.23.2002

I spent time and effort in my boogers story yesterday and I have yet to receive any feedback. i think it's the crown jewel of the website. i think it could possibly be put up against anything in the new yorker or the oxford american. I think it could be the basis for a one act play. and I chose to let the reader's here at kbk have a first glance at it ( duh - just like hbo does) and I get nothing. well, folks, sorry to be rude, but I live in a town called hollywood, ok. ever heard of it? I'll give you a hint, it's near a place called "where the movie magic happens". there are people who would claw through a clogged toilet of boiling poo to get a piece like this. your loss, just don't call me ina couple of months all of a sudden praising the boogie piece when I've got a man named coppola directing a one act for me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home