six years and still under 50 posts.

2.28.2002

day three here we go! besides waking up briefly around 6am, I had a great night's rest. I think my tummy has given up hope of solid food, as it has been a weak adversary in the final day of the What the Fuck am I Doing fast - I wouldn't rule it out yet, but so far so good.
In the midst of this affront to my "normal" life of habits, I've also done without the caffeine. I hadn't really thought about that until yesterday. not bad. In the heat of trying to avoid food and nicotine, I have also broken my morning ( and sometimes afternoon ) routine of a large cup of joe. I love the taste of the stuff, but I can't say I have any less energy because of not drinking it.

the biggest improvement I've noticed, besides feeling great and having much more energy is the quality of my skin. the difference is amazing. my skin hasn't felt and looked this healthy in a long while.

so i have today left. I am busy working through most of it, so that's good. hopefully it'll pass quickly. I also know thinking of my first meal back and what it will be is the dream that should sustain my discipline for the remainder of this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home