six years and still under 50 posts.

1.24.2002

I felt a great disturbance in the force this morning. I don't know what it was. sadness maybe. a lot of sad people today. well I won't have that here. not here. instead I say we rejoice for being alive. kick your cubicle folks, but not in a sad way. in a happy way. you see? happy! here's something that'll make you laugh, my white white fanny. it's in the thong vid. go ahead, I don't care. laugh at my pasty white cheeks. thousands already have. no, my ass wasn't powdered. it's natural. all natural and white. really white. if my whole body was the color of my fanny then people would constantly try and check my pulse. if people pay more for white meat, then my fanny is priceless. the caviar of white meat. free range white meat. lightly exercised plump rump. caution: it may look cold, but it's oh-so-hot ladies. hot bright white fanny. great white fanny. caution: a great white fanny has been spotted. get out of the water. somebody call quint.
oh, I've overstayed my welcome again. sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home