six years and still under 50 posts.

2.28.2002

today is going quite well, thank god. it's just after 5pm and I am anticipating tomorrow's food frenzy with gaped mouth. I think the tummy is completely resigned in an effort to receive solids, but it has convinced my intestines to act. I sort of expected this, after all, most of the solids in my body are gone. I know, gross, but if you are interested in doing this be aware. energy wise I am a little tired now, I should be, I've been up and active since 7:30 this morning.
this page is where I read and studied up for the fast. he pushes this barleygreen thing-y, which he just so happens to sell, so I just ignored it. speaking of, I will post a list of what I've taken to get me through as well as parting advice tomorrow. here's to a good last night !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home