six years and still under 50 posts.

3.07.2002

I think it's time americans laughed to the soothing yet hysterical witticisms of kool bobby. more than that, I'm a hell of an interviewer, plus more! example of typical line of questioning from kb:
so, (" person ") what are you up to ?
what's that like?
what else do you?
is that cool?
where are you from?
what was that town like?
that must've been something, how 'bout it?

then, when the crowd is worked to a frenzy and riled up from the hilarity, just before we "cut to commercial" ( insider talk ) , I whip out a caricature of the celeb I had secretely been drawing with one hand under the table while interviewing ! the crowd will go insane, then a cut to commercial, and suited exec's come over and offer me gift baskets.

I know, it is good. so call and write FOX to tell them I am the one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home