six years and still under 50 posts.

3.04.2002

etv has been my life for the past 8 months. I've thoroughly enjoyed working as a freelancer for TNT. Matt Williams, my old friend Adam's brother, is a great guy and has really allowed me to explore creatively in this interesting project. He also goes out of his way to do whatever he can for people. I can't say enough about him, he is truly a special person. there's something about that williams clan.
so the site works like this : eventually it will have a large library of films that will also be shown on TNT. you, potential or lifelong TNT viewer, check out the site, read the trivia which I have researched and written ( yay!), then either watch along as the movie simulcasts on the cable station, or just watch the movie on the station, sans trivia supplement. if you have webtv, I think you can watch it on your tv screen. this is the preliminary run of the project, so there are some bugs, to let you know. enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home